Teat tree & Rosemary with green clay
cleansing and fresh
Tea tree & Rosemary is the go-to shower soap when you are feeling you need an energy boost. Thanks to the castor oil, your body will be left smooth and nourished. The detoxifying action of the tea tree will leave feeling fresh while the rosemary will boost circulation leaving behind a very clean feeling.
What is in it?
- Olive oil: gives the soap conditioning properties and makes the soap harder and long lasting
- Coconut oil: gives a lovely fluffy lather while gently cleansing the skin
- Unrefined organic Shea butter: incredibly good for dry skin, gives some hardness and creamy bubbles to the soap
- Cocoa butter: skin loving, gives nice bubbles, hardness and conditions the skin
- Castor oil: a natural humectant. It gives the most luxurious lather while drawing moisture to the skin
- Water: distilled and cosmetic grade
- Glycerin: this ingredients it’s actually created naturally by the saponification reaction and is an incredible skin moisturizer
- Sodium lactate: a sodium salt of natural lactic acid produced by fermentation from vegetable derived sugar, it makes the soap a bit harder and long lasting as well as a bit more bubbly
- Tea tree: powerful antiseptic oil
- Green Clay: Controls Oil and Prevents Acne
- Rosemary: powerful antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea butter), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (cocoa butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor oil), Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree), Roris marini (Rosemary)
Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene, Linalool.
For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.