Nourishing and relaxing
Oats are used in skincare products for a good reason: they are incredibly soothing and gentle on the skin. Contains both 100% pure oat milk and some finely grounded oats. Blended with lavender and sweet orange essential oil.
The oat milk in this soap is home-made using loose and unpackaged organic oats and distilled water!
What is in it?
- Olive oil: gives the soap conditioning properties and makes the soap harder and long lasting
- Coconut oil: gives a lovely fluffy lather while gently cleansing the skin
- Unrefined organic Shea butter: incredibly good for dry skin, gives some hardness and creamy bubbles to the soap
- Cocoa butter: skin loving, gives nice bubbles, hardness and conditions the skin
- Castor oil: a natural humectant. It gives the most luxurious lather while drawing moisture to the skin
- Water: distilled and cosmetic grade
- Glycerin: this ingredients it’s actually created naturally by the saponification reaction and is an incredible skin moisturizer
- Sodium lactate: a sodium salt of natural lactic acid produced by fermentation from vegetable derived sugar, it makes the soap a bit harder and long lasting as well as a bit more bubbly
- Lavender essential oil: relaxing lavender essential oil has a sweet, floral and herbaceous aroma
- Sweet Orange essential oil: citrusy and refreshing
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea butter), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (cocoa butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor oil), Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Avena Sativa Bran (oatmeal), Aurantiaco (Orange), Lavandula Hybrida (lavander).
Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene, Linalool, Citral
For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.