Lemon & Chia Seeds
exfoliating and invigorating
This is a wonderful exfoliating and invigorating soap. The Chia seeds will help exfoliate. Lemon essential oil will refresh dull and dry skin by removing dead skin cells.
What is in it?
- Olive oil: gives the soap conditioning properties and makes the soap harder and long lasting
- Coconut oil: gives a lovely fluffy lather while gently cleansing the skin
- Unrefined organic Shea butter: incredibly good for dry skin, gives some hardness and creamy bubbles to the soap
- Cocoa butter: skin loving, gives nice bubbles, hardness and conditions the skin
- Castor oil: a natural humectant. It gives the most luxurious lather while drawing moisture to the skin
- Water: distilled and cosmetic grade
- Glycerin: this ingredients it’s actually created naturally by the saponification reaction and is an incredible skin moisturizer
- Sodium lactate: a sodium salt of natural lactic acid produced by fermentation from vegetable derived sugar, it makes the soap a bit harder and long lasting as well as a bit more bubbly
- Lemon essential oil: sweet & refreshing
- Chia seeds: help increasing the skin’s elasticity and firmness levels.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea butter), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (cocoa butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor oil), Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, chia seeds, citrus limon(lemon)
Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol
For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.