Softening and soothing
A gorgeous blend of Shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, pink clay and essential oils create this luxurious soap bar. The floral aroma of beautiful geranium is blended with bergamot, to give the senses a wonderful treat.
All in ingredients are natural.
Weight: 125 gr
What is in it?
- Olive oil: gives the soap conditioning properties and makes the soap harder and long lasting
- Coconut oil: gives a lovely fluffy lather while gently cleansing the skin
- Unrefined organic Shea butter: incredibly good for dry skin, gives some hardness and creamy bubbles to the soap
- Cocoa butter: skin loving, gives nice bubbles, hardness and conditions the skin
- Castor oil: a natural humectant. It gives the most luxurious lather while drawing moisture to the skin
- Water: but distilled and cosmetic grade
- Glycerin: this ingredients it’s actually created naturally by the saponification reaction and is an incredible skin moisturizer
- Sodium lactate: a sodium salt of natural lactic acid produced by fermentation from vegetable derived sugar, it makes the soap a bit harder and long lasting as well as a bit more bubbly
- French pink clay: this natural clay has gentle detoxifying properties and gives a very silky skin feel
- Rose geranium essential oil: this amazing essential oil has a scent very similar to rose but it’s less sweet and has warm herbaceous undertones
- Bergamot essential oil: Orangey and slightly floral
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea butter), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (cocoa butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor oil), Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, kaolin(pink clay), Geranium(Geranium),Bergamia(Bergamot)
Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol
For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.