gentle and calming
This soap is perfect for sensitive skin. It contains the conditioning power of calendula flowers and the soothing properties of German chamomile. The calendula petals in this soap provide a super gentle skin exfoliation. With a very subtle chamomile scent and the amazing floral smell of Neroli essential oil.
What is in it?
- Olive oil: gives the soap conditioning properties and makes the soap harder and long lasting
- Coconut oil: gives a lovely fluffy lather while gently cleansing the skin
- Unrefined organic Shea butter: incredibly good for dry skin, gives some hardness and creamy bubbles to the soap
- Cocoa butter: skin loving, gives nice bubbles, hardness and conditions the skin
- Castor oil: a natural humectant. It gives the most luxurious lather while drawing moisture to the skin
- Water: distilled and cosmetic grade
- Glycerin: this ingredients it’s actually created naturally by the saponification reaction and is an incredible skin moisturizer
- Sodium lactate: a sodium salt of natural lactic acid produced by fermentation from vegetable derived sugar, it makes the soap a bit harder and long lasting as well as a bit more bubbly
- German chamomile flowers and calendula flowers: they have been both infused with the olive oil to make this soap very gentle and skin soothing
- Neroli essential oil: known to smooth the skin by maintaining moisture. Properly hydrated and moisturized skin is key to maintaining a radiant glow.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea butter), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (cocoa butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor oil), Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Chamomilla Recutita, Calendula Oficcinalis, Citrus Aurantium(Neroli)
Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Farnesol
For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.